Fibroid/Infertility Story                          
   2 minute Read

 


My  name  is  Rosanna, I  got  married  in  July 2013.  After  about a year one would  expect  something (pregnancy)  to  happen  but  no,  that  was  not my case then.
After another  6 months, my  husband  started  saying  I  should  see  a doctor  which  for  me  was  too  early  but  I heeded his advice.
I  registered  in  a  hospital  and  saw  a  gynaecologist , the  doctor  said  it  was  too  early  to  start  worrying  ourselves.
After another 4  months  I  returned  to   the  hospital  because  my  husband  was  making  it  seems  like  I have  a  problem.  I  reluctantly went  back.
I  met  another  doctor  as  the first  one  I saw  traveled  at the  time  so,  I  saw  the  one  standing  in  for  him.  I equally  made  him  know  that  if  there  is  indeed something  wrong  with  me  I  would  like  to  start  the  treatment  early  enough  which  he  agreed.
So,  he  recommended  I  do  a  scan  which  I did  then  my  worst  fear   came  to  play,  the  result  said  I  had  fibroid.
He   equally  gave  a  referal  letter  to  my  husband and recommrnded he should undergo  a  sperm count  test.  After his test he  was  also  told  he  has  low  sperm  count  and  thus will  be  difficult  for him  to  get me  pregnant.
The Doctor  prescribed  so  many  drugs  to  boost  the  count. After  3 months  of  using  the  drugs  religiously  I  told  him  to  stop  because  each  time  he subsequently went  back to the Hospital for check up they kept  telling  him  his sperm count is  still low.
So, one  faithful  Thursday  morning  I  stumbled  on  a  website  on  my  facebook  page  that  described  my  fibroid  challenges  and  the  danger  which  could  lead to continuous  infertility.
To  my  joy and   surprise I read  people’s  testimonies  on  how  this  amazing  set  of  food   supplements  made  from natural  fruit  extracts  had  effectively  yielded  to  positive  results, then  I  picked  up  positive courage and  placed  an order for a pack and  gave  my  contacts  and delivery  date as required.
After which I  received  a  call  from  the Advertizer’’s  delivery  personnel,  the  products  were  delivered within 3 days. I paid on delivery and   the  prescription/dosage recommendation  was  sent  to  us  via  whatsapp, same day.
We asked a few questions and got the answers. We both swung into all round action and began taking the products daily as recommended.  I started noticing some signs of progress in my health and overall well being after a week. My husband got further interested and encouraged me to order for more packs to replace the depleting ones. So it happened that after about 12 weeks (3 months) of  continuous non stop intake of the food supplements plus regular adult play according to the dosage,  i started  feeling  “’somehow’’ I  told  my  husband  and  he  said  we  should   go  for  test again .
At  the  hospital  we  were  giving  the  good  news  that   fibroid was  no  longer  found  in  my  system  and  why I was  feeling  funny  was  because  I was   4 weeks  pregnant.
I  got  to know about FBD 4-IN-1  on line, I  felt  I  should   share  my  success  story  on  the  same  medium.  Hopefully,  I  will  reach  out  to  someone  in  need.

If  you  like  to  know  the  details, Click  HERE