INFERTILITY SUCCESS STORY'S



Hello, My name is BUNMI I have just found out I am in the early stages of pregnancy. We had tried many many things over the last 4.5 years. The last two months I stormed into this site on facebook We made our order (we got the 1 month kit) of this forever infertility pack for me and my husband (natural supplements)  Only two months into this, we discovered we were expecting. I have just had my 46th birthday and am very excited to welcome this little person into our world in Thank you.


MADAM JANE
 



At 45 I  was on my last hope. I went to chiropractic and acupuncture religiously, changed my diet dramatically, removing dairy, sugar and gluten, none of these worked until my friend told me about this 3 in 1 infertility pack , and me and my husband placed our order and got our delivery the same day and we started using it and within  30days i was pregnant! After almost 5 years of trying. My baby’s downs risk was that of a much younger person…1 in 10000 even! I’m 6.5 months pregnant, and never felt better! It can be done and the doctor who said I needed donor eggs, now boasts that I am her oldest spontaneously pregnancy!